We Will Buy Your Car Today!
Just fill out the short form below and we will contact you shortly.
1. Why should I sell my car to The Car Store?
ANSWER - Selling your car can take a lot of time and effort. We eliminate the time and money it takes to get the car ready to sell and advertise the vehicle. No more waiting for strangers to come knocking at your door to look at your vehicle. Here are a few additional reasons of why you should sell us your car.
- We will pay top dollar for your car TODAY.
- We guarantee funds on all issued checks.
- Convenience - Our professional appraisers only take about 15 to 20 min to look at your car and we can schedule a time, convenient for you, to come by.
2. What do I need to bring with me to sell my car to you?
ANSWER - There are just a few things you need to bring with you to sell us your car.
- The title to the vehicle.
- Payment book or account number and name of the lender you make payments too.
- Any legal picture ID such as a driver's license or state ID
3. What kind of cars does The Car Store Buy?
ANSWER - We will buy any year, make, or model vehicle that is in fair or above average condition.
4. How will I get paid for my car once an offer is accepted?
ANSWER - The Car Store will make payment to you for your vehicle. You will not have to worry about any car buying scams or if a stranger's check will bounce.
5. How long do I have to make a decision about selling my car to you?
ANSWER - Each appraisal is good for 7 days or 500 miles, whichever comes first. No obligation to sell and our appraisals are 100% free.
6. What if I still have a balance owed on my car I want to sell?
ANSWER - We will call your lender and get information to payoff. We will then pay your finance company the balance and issue a ban check to you for the difference.
7. What if I owe more on my car than it's worth?
ANSWER - If you owe on your car more than what it's worth, the difference is called negative equity. We will take the difference between the balance owed and the value of the car. We will accept a cashier check or certified funds for the difference and then we will pay off your current lender for you.